At Inktavo, we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our Users to do the same. If you believe that any content posted on our websites, including graphicsflow.com, printavo.com, inktavo.com or inksoft.com (“Websites”) infringes upon your copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, please submit the form below with details so we can take action.
For us to process your infringement claim regarding content on one of our Websites, you must be the rightsholder or someone authorized to act on behalf of the rightsholder. We encourage you to use the below online form to help ensure the requisite information is included in your notice. If you choose to write to us by e-mail or physical mail instead, your notice must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s), trademark, publicity rights, or other intellectual property right that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that is requested to be removed, including a description of the specific location (i.e., URLs) on the Website of the material claimed to be infringing, so that we may locate the material;
- Your contact information – at a minimum, your full legal name (not pseudonym) and email address;
- A declaration that contains all of the following:
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature (of your full legal name).